Personal Information Protection Policy
Sumitomo Heavy Industries Environment Co., Ltd. (the “Company”) recognizes that protecting personal information obtained from its customers, shareholders, officers, employees and other stakeholders in the course of business activities is the Company’s important responsibility, and protects personal information in accordance with the following policy.
- The Company collects personal information by lawful and fair means, and manages personal information securely, maintaining the accuracy.
- The company utilizes personal information solely for the intended purpose that has been specified at the time of collection.
- The Company does not disclose personal information to any third party without a prior consent of the persons concerned, except in case where such disclosure is legally permitted.
- In the event that the Company entrusts handling of personal information, the Company only provides personal information within the scope of the intended purpose and obligate under a contract the entrusted person to manage personal information appropriately. At the same time, the Company supervises the entrusted person properly.
- The Company continues to take appropriate and reasonable security measures to prevent loss, destruction, falsification or leakage of personal information as well as illegal access to personal information.
- In the event that requests for disclosure, correction, suspension of use, or deletion of personal information are made by the persons concerned, the Company handles the requests immediately within a reasonable scope.
November 1, 2019
Sumitomo Heavy Industry Environment Co., Ltd.